Let your imagination take off with Astrobrights Colored Cardstock, in "Spectrum" 25-Color Assortment Creative geniuses and novices alike can create dazzling postcards, booklet covers, presentation bindings, and paper crafting Our colored card stock is thick enough to stand up to frequent handling and the rigors of postal machines, yet smooth enough to work with inkjet and laser printers Plus, it's lignin and acid-free so it won't yellow over time Brighter colors Brighter ideas
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MORE COLORS FOR BIGGER AND BRIGHTER PROJECTS: Our “Spectrum" 25-Color Assortment of 65 lb cardstock boasts a vibrant color for eye-catching documents and projects that demand attention You'll get 3 sheets each of Colors: Lift-Off Lemon, Solar Yellow, Galaxy Gold, Cosmic Orange, Solar White, Pulsar Pink, Plasma Pink, Rocket Red, Re-Entry Red, Orbit Orange, Fireball Fuchsia, Outrageous Orchid, Planetary Purple, Gravity Grape, Venus Violet, Gamma Green, Terrestrial Teal, Lunar Blue, Celestial Blue, Blast-Off Blue, Martian Green, Terra Green, Vulcan Green, Stardust White, Eclipse Black
- PERFECT FOR EVERYDAY PROJECTS: Colorize your documents, flyers, crafting, school projects, color-coding and more Whether in your home, office, or classroom, Astrobrights is the only choice to bring your ideas to life!
- SAVE MONEY ON INK: Printing on Astrobrights gives you all the benefits of color without the high cost and extra time of printing with colored ink Just add black ink!
- FULLY DYED PAPER: Astrobrights paper is dyed throughout for seamless cutting, folding, and tearing, without a white core
- ASTROBRIGHTS CARES: We are committed to conserving our natural resources through responsible business and manufacturing policies and practices Astrobrights products are FSC certified for responsible forestry
- WORKS GREAT WITH COLORED PAPER: Pair Astrobrights Color Cardstock with Astrobrights Paper for a unified and consistent look to your project; or, pair it with other Astrobrights Colors or Neenah Cardstock for bold, brilliant impact